Here’s a surefire way to grow your business and take advantage of new market opportunities without having to expand your existing facility. Simply partner with a public warehouse like Brendamour Warehousing, Distribution & Services. By outsourcing your warehousing and third party logistics, you have immediate access to a streamlined system so you can focus on growth.
5 Ways Public Warehousing Makes Your Business Growth Possible
1. Eliminates Start-Up Costs. Whenever a business enters a new market or implements a growth or expansion strategy, there are additional costs involved, such as building or leasing, purchasing equipment and hiring staff. But a public warehouse eliminates these costs and gives businesses a fixed cost they can budget every month.
2. Has the Resources Necessary for Your Business to Respond Quickly to Market Trends. Businesses that are flexible to move with the trends are the most successful. A 3PL gives your company that ability to move in and out of new markets as business trends dictate.
3. Prevents Bottlenecks. Whenever a business expands, it’s important that the logistics expand with it. But often times, more volume can create bottlenecks in an existing system that is already overextended. Those bottlenecks translate into a slower process that creates a backlog and prevents your customers from getting their orders in a timely manner. And the last thing you want is for your existing customers to be affected as you grow your business.
A public warehouse like Brendamour has a wealth of logistics services, so there are never any bottlenecks. Our advanced warehouse management systems manage your inventory while our automated shipping and routing computer and gravity conveyor system fill orders quickly and accurately.
4. Gives Your Business Services on Demand. Often times, it’s hard to predict which logistics services will be needed as your business grows. And many times, certain customers have special needs that require a customized service. Rather than turn these special requests away or forego entering a lucrative area of growth for your business, you can turn to public warehousing. One of the most advantageous features of a third party logistics provider is the breadth of services it has available at any time. For example, at Brendamour Warehousing, Distribution & Services, we have support services that cover all areas of the supply chain process, including:
- Long- and short-term warehousing for all types of raw, finished, or food grade goods;
- Distribution that features stock rotation, palletizing, and storing and compiling of special materials;
- Processing that includes a wide range of services, such as inspection, labeling, assembly work, pick and pack and advertising kit preparation;
- Packing services that can be customized;
- Contract trucking for intrastate, interstate and local delivery;
- Import and export services that offer complete forwarding services, container stuffing, boxing and crating, and more;
- Office rental services, like single or multi-office rentals, phone answering services and word processing, computer and copying services.
But what’s appealing about a public warehouse is that you only pay for the warehousing, distribution and logistics services as you need them. And you can scale up or down as needed, so you only pay for the warehouse space and logistics you use.
5. Offers an Extensive Knowledge Base. Getting your goods to outlets that want to sell it in the most efficient and cost-effective manner is the main focus of public warehouses. For example, at Brendamour, our entire employee base has a vast knowledge in all facets of warehousing, distribution, transportation management and logistics. Plus, we have built solid relationships with transportation networks to ensure quick and well-handled movement of your goods. We apply this expertise to your business to make it run smoothly and cost-effectively.
Grow Your Business with Brendamour
When you choose Brendamour Warehousing, Distribution & Services as your third party logistics provider, you are assured of a business partner that will save you warehousing and distribution costs and move your product throughout the supply chain in a timely and efficient manner. This leaves your business to focus on its core competencies, like creating and marketing new products.
Learn more about the unique warehousing, distribution and logistics solutions we can provide to your business. Contact Brendamour today to get started. Let us show you how we can make your business soar.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.