All companies strive for excellent customer satisfaction to ensure repeat business, referrals, and brand loyalty. But often times, businesses overlook one key avenue for enhancing customer satisfaction – their supply chain.
A supply chain consists of the different companies involved in getting your goods to market. Basically, it’s every company that has some form of contact with your product. Some typical networks of providers within a supply chain are a procurer of raw materials, a manufacturer, an assembler, a warehouse and distribution center, and a sales network.
A supply chain optimized to its fullest delivers lowers costs and higher customer satisfaction. But how can you determine if your company’s supply chain is optimized to realize these benefits? Here are some things to consider to help you answer that question.
A Supply Chain Helps Increase Customer Satisfaction If It:
- Is optimized from start to finish, thus reducing your time to market;
- Invests in new technologies to improve operations;
- Has a warehouse management system that can be integrated with your company’s systems so your organization can easily share logistics information;
- Can lower your costs so you beat the retail prices of your competition;
- Has high performing distribution operations that allow you to achieve fast delivery times;
- Is streamlined to deliver excellent customer service;
- Provides transparency so if a problem arises with a customer, you’re able to determine why it occurred and how you’re going to fix it;
- Is prepared for the unexpected.
A Supply Chain Hinders Customer Satisfaction If It:
- Falls short in its networks, processes, channels, or services due to outdated technologies;
- Does not consistently produce quality work;
- Causes the most customer complaints;
- Is slow in distributing your goods;
- Results in a high number of damaged packages;
- Does not give you a competitive advantage;
- Does not have actionable plans in place to handle the unexpected;
- Impacts your profitability in a negative way.
How to Boost Your Supply Chain
A supply chain that helps you meet and even exceed customer satisfaction starts with the companies you partner with to provide the services you need within your supply chain.
When it comes to warehousing, distribution, and other logistics, such as order fulfillment and processing, you need to partner with a third party logistics (3PL) provider that has the right systems, sophisticated technology, and streamlined approaches in place to ensure a profitable supply chain.
As a 3PL, Brendamour Warehousing, Distribution & Services has everything in place to help your company succeed in delivering the best in customer satisfaction. Just take a look at our track record:
- Recipient of numerous warehousing, distribution, and logistics rewards;
- Recognized as a leader in warehousing, distribution, 3PL, and logistics operations;
- Demonstrated innovative thinking, flexibility, and proactive measures that translate into total customer satisfaction;
- Efficient and accurate handling of products that saves your business time and money.
What’s more, Brendamour has the systems in place to increase inventory efficiency, reduce errors and handling damages, and lessen delivery times.
If your company is looking to enhance its supply chain to boost customer satisfaction, let Brendamour Warehousing show you how we can reduce your costs while increasing your company’s profitability and customer satisfaction rates.
Contact us today to learn more. When it comes to your supply chain, your business deserves the highest level of service, and so do your customers. And that’s exactly what you’ll receive from Brendamour Warehousing, Distribution & Services.