Location! Location! Location! It’s important in real estate and it’s important when choosing a public warehouse, too. Having a third party logistics provider centrally located in the United States brings with it many benefits, both from an operations and financial perspective.
Geography Matters to Your Product Distribution
Let’s face it, it can be a nightmare trying to figure out the logistics of distributing your goods to all corners of the U.S. without spending a fortune. You need to determine the best route, the best mode of transportation, whether multiple carriers are needed, scheduling shipments, delivery times, and those are just the basics. With so many factors involved with warehousing and distribution, it’s much easier on your business to go with a Midwest public warehouse that handles 3PL services.
Brendamour Warehousing, Distribution & Services is centrally located, with four facilities strategically situated in Blue Ash, Ohio; Evendale, Ohio; Florence, Kentucky; and Erlanger, Kentucky. Our warehousing and distribution facilities are geographically located smack in the middle of all access, whether it’s rail, air, road, or barge. Being in the middle of the country in the best logistics corridor in the U.S. means we can provide your business with these advantages:
- Reduced fuel prices, which is important since prices at the pump don’t look like they’ll stabilize downward any time soon. With our regional coverage, our distribution covers a whole lot of other cities more efficiently to save on fuel.
- Overall savings, since the cost of living in the Midwest is lower than larger metropolitan areas and the East and West coasts, doing business in the Midwestern United States is going to be less expensive in general.
- Brendamour is a leader in distribution, with an established infrastructure designed for distributing goods throughout the country. After all, the Midwest has been established from the start as a major distribution center. (We have Lewis & Clark to thank for that!)
Midwest 3PL Reduces Business Costs
With a Midwest 3PL like Brendamour Warehousing, you can expect lower business costs because our automated equipment and advanced warehouse management system are designed to deliver efficiency when it comes to inventory management, transportation management, and logistics management. We tap into the advantages of our Midwest location to create cost-saving opportunities for your business that include:
- A warehousing philosophy where you pay only for the space and services you use.
- Inexpensive logistics options. Brendamour Warehousing, Distribution & Services can handle your whole logistical operation, saving your business significant asset costs.
- Strong transportation networks where we’ve negotiated the best shipping rates for your business.
- Access to a variety of shipping options, including international logistics, that your business might not otherwise be able to tap into.
- Expertise in the policies, procedures, and security measures at major ports, airports, and other essential connections to ensure better handling of your goods. This saves your business significant time and money in screening your goods.
- Warehousing and distribution capabilities that can handle storage of both raw materials and finished goods, as well as their distribution to national and international destinations. This allows your business to save money by consolidating your internal and outsourced logistics.
- Cost-saving technology to handle global distribution. Brendamour Warehousing is also a certified foreign trade zone.
Let’s Partner Together
Think of Brendamour public warehouses and distribution centers as your reliable anchor to storing your goods and distributing them to wherever they need to go. We also invite you to check out our other logistics services to complement your warehousing and distribution needs. Contact us and see how easy it is to get started benefiting from our automated, state-of-the-art public warehousing and distribution facilities.